Emergency First Aid at Work:
This Certificated first aid course, awarded by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with a vital understanding of first aid procedures, and the basic skills needed to attend to a range of incidents ranging from common illnesses such as asthma and allergies, through to emergency CPR.
An essential requirement for coaches, this Emergency First Aid Course ensures best practise and a higher level of professionalism.
This 8 hour course covers all key aspects of first aid, including:
· Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
· First aid equipment
· Scene survey
· Establishing consent
· CPR Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
· Bleeds and Fractures
· Illnesses and management of Asthma, Allergic reactions etc
· Physiological shock
The Course costs £75 per person and includes:
· One-day training from friendly expert tutors
· Emergency First Aid Qualification (valid for three years).
Please call us on 0113 345 6516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We’re more than happy to help.