A knowledge and awareness of Safeguarding procedures is an essential requirement for any professionals working in an environment where young people and vulnerable adults are present.
This accredited Safeguarding Course, awarded by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with the knowledge needed to ensure the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults in their coaching sessions or professional environment.
A current and relevant Safeguarding Certificate is essential when coaching in Schools, youth clubs, or any external organisations.
This 6 hour course provides learners with the essential knowledge needed to recognise Safeguarding issues. Key components include:
· Signs and Symptoms of different forms of abuse
· How to recognise someone who you suspect is being abused.
· Understanding what to do if you suspect someone is being abused.
· Signposting any abuse and the agencies you can call upon.
· How to protect yourself from allegations of abuse.
This 6 hour course costs £550 per person and includes:
· One day training from friendly expert tutors
· A recognised Safeguarding Certificate, valid for 3 years.
Please call us on 0113 345 6516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We’re more than happy to help.